I know it’s been a couple of days, 3 in fact, since I’ve posted last. Things here in the France household have been a bit crazy but I got some great blog material so tune back in later, (if you sign up to follow the blog it will let you know automatically when I update by the way.)
Future topics include:
- Be careful what you pray for, you might just get it.
- Exactly how much junk is cluttering up our lives?
- God, I love you more then chicken.
- Fueling up to (or too?) fast.
- Could Daniel have made it if he had had to compete with boberry biscuits, a Big Mac, or a Frosty?
And many more. (I sound like one of those greatest hit albums.)
We are preparing to begin a Daniel’s fast (will explain what that is soon too) on January 10th and I have been reading a book called “fasting” by Jentezen Franklin. Check it out
I’ll be back soon and let you guys in on what’s been going on here.